Susan, I was just skimming around my old bookmarks and found your blog. WOW has Mitchell grown up or what?! I realize this clip is from a year ago but just wanted to ditto Robert & Riri's comments! Outstanding. Can't wait to hear where Mitchell will be headed to once he gets out of school! Hope you are having another great year! take care, Jo
3 comments:
Mitchell -- You are awesome! Love Robert and Bill
You are so polished Mitchell. Very smooth.
Susan, I was just skimming around my old bookmarks and found your blog. WOW has Mitchell grown up or what?! I realize this clip is from a year ago but just wanted to ditto Robert & Riri's comments! Outstanding. Can't wait to hear where Mitchell will be headed to once he gets out of school!
Hope you are having another great year!
take care, Jo
Post a Comment