I am cleaning up my computer and my flip camera. I hope you enjoy these long overdue posts.
Starting the week before Thanksgiving it is all about trees for the Tagues...
Every year I decorate a tree for a fundraiser to benefit Brenner Children's Hospital here in Winston-Salem. It is the hospital where our son Kenney lived his brief life.
The weekend after Thanksgiving we head to the mountains of North Carolina to get our Christmas tree.
And then Brian puts up his forest of trees which graces our backyard for the Christmas season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love to time travel. Thanks for the Back in Time look into your Christmas Traditions. Every Christmas we look back and remember a special Christmas day when we all gathered to celebrate Susan and Brian's union. Good times! Your video talents are getting better and better by the way.
We miss you all
love,
The Charbs
Post a Comment