
It was well worth the drive to spend some time with this beautiful boy and his folks. Joseph or Jef, I am sure we Tagues will call him both. He is snuggly and fun!Part of what makes holding Jef so special is that I held his mother, Danielle, when she was this age, too. That is pretty cool.
Annemarie and Joe have always been very generous with me and their girls. Meeting their grandchildren is a new blessing in itself.
The following footage is for them.
Happy in the morning
Diaper time is the right time!
Mother and son.... so sweet!

2 comments:
Susan... thanks for sharing these special moments of our grandson with us... you are part of our collective extended family... Joseph's parents are taking very good care of him... he looks wonderful!
Yes you have shared some beautiful moments with this posting. Joe and I both had tears fall after reading and seeing this beautiful look into your visit with the Fletcher's and holding Jef in your loving arms. We wish we could have shared this together. The Tague's Rule!
Post a Comment