
Over the past few years it has been a challenge to keep up with cell phone numbers. One that has eluded me in particular is Annemarie's. I thought I had it, finally. Posted on the wall of The Palms were the phone numbers of all of the managers. I grabbed a post-it note and jotted down Annemarie's number. I tucked it into the pocket of my jeans. Later, I searched all of the pockets of all my jeans to no avail. I have no idea where the post-it went.
This morning as I was packing up again to head to Massachusetts for a week, I pulled on a pair of jeans. I stuck my hand in my back pocket and came up with this sorry remnant of a post-it note. I believe it is the one bearing Annemarie's number.
I guess I am not destined to have this number.
That's okay. I will use Joe's number. Annemarie will most likely answer.

1 comment:
oK you want my number. In a separate private email I will give you my number. So many throngs if I post it here, may get my number. I just can't handle all that stress. We miss the Tagues and had another memorable NEW YEARS , though so different from our past celebrations. Thanks so much for sharing our Happy Hell here in beautiful LA LA LA Mirada.
By the way, the Toyota is still running great. But it will probably fail its next California smog test.
love and peace,
the Charbs
Post a Comment